Ahmed Musa- A Tribute To The Captain
Nigerian Football| 03.06.2020
Currently, the best striker in Nigeria, Ahmed Musa, is the star-studded no 7 and captain of Nigeria’s Super Eagles. He played a key role in the Nigerian 2018 World Cup campaign, where he became the first Nigerian player to score more than one goal in a match. Born on the 14th of October 1992 at 27, he is star number 7 of the Saudi Arabian team Al-Nassr.
Ahmed Musa was born into a multi-religious family, with his father being a Muslim and his mother, a Christian. He started out life playing soccer on the streets of Jos even going on to play for JUTH F.C(Jos University Teaching Hospital Football Club) before going on to be loaned to Kano pillars where he held the record for the highest goals scored in a season in the Nigerian football league until 2011.
Musa has gravitated through several European teams, including former EPL champions Leicester City, before taking a stop at the Saudi Arabian giant's side.
Musa is a dedicated Muslim and pillar of his community. He is also a family man who enjoys spending a considerable part of his time with his adorable family.
On the 24th of January of 2019, it was reported that Ahmed Musa's mother had died after being sick. It was an event that shook Musa's world at the time, but he could recover right on time to continue his footballing activities at his club.
Presently, Musa is blessed with three beautiful children, one from his present marriage and two from the former.
• The prolific target man started out his football career at GBS football academy
• Ahmed Musa has appeared in two tournaments out of the six world cup finals Nigeria has qualified for (2014 and 2018), and He went on to score 4 goals in 7 appearances.
• Musa made his debut to European football at a mere 17 years in VVV- Venlo37
• Measuring up at 1.67 meters, He has been able to score 86 goals in total professionally. 67 at the club stage and 19 at the national level as of June 2020. Seeing that Ahmed Musa is still in the game and in top form, we can surely expect more goals from him.
In the 2018 transfer window, Musa was sold to the Saudi Arabian side, Al-Nassr, for a whopping 16.50 million euros, and he has remained there ever since. This is a schematic representation of Ahmed Musa's 12+ year career and the teams he played for during the time.
• 2011 Nigeria U20
• 2011 Nigeria U23
• 2010– now Nigeria( senior team)
• 2008–2010 GBS Football Academy
• 2008–2009 JUTH (loan)
• 2009–2010 Kano Pillars (loan)
• 2010–2012 VVV-Venlo37
• 2012–2016 CSKA Moscow
• 2016–2018 Leicester City
• 2018 CSKA Moscow (loan)
• 2018– now Al-Nassr
Musa has signed several endorsement deals over the years, including an agreement with Pepsi before the 2018 World Cup. In 2019 Musa became the brand ambassador for Syinix Limited, an African electronics brand.Ahmed Musa is presently endorsed by Nike and wears the Nike Mercurial Superfly VII Elite soccer boots in the 2019-2020 season.
Musa makes an outstanding 16.5million euros yearly and 317,307 euros weekly. That’s 135 million naira a week! Ahmed Musa is worth 6.5 billion naira presently, according to naijanews.com.
Ahmed Musa owns a mega filling station in Kano called Myca-17, which is reported to be a significant source of income for him. He also holds a sports fitness in Kano, which is very popular with people in the area.
Transfer market value
Ahmed Musa is presently priced at 8 million euros in today’s football transfer market. With his present contract expiring in 2022, any sudden improvement in his performance will cause a surge in the price any team would have to pay to acquire his services.
His handle is @Ahmedmusa718 on Instagram, where he has over 640 thousand followers from home and abroad. He is also followed by several star footballers and famous Nigerian celebrities, including Odion Signals, Joseph Yobo, banky w, tonto dike, amongst others and Alex Iwobi. His twitter handle is also @Ahmedmusa718.
Musa is presently with the love of Juliet Ejue after they got married on the 23rd of May 2020 in April 2017. He split roads with his first wife, Jamila Musa, who had two children for him, Halima Musa and Ahmed Musa Jr.
Taste in cars and houses
According to goal.com, in 2016, Musa built a security-enhanced multimillion naira mansion in Jos, Nigeria. This isn’t his first mansion in Jos, having built another some years back but moved away after an armed robbery incident.
The specs of Musa's new mansion include;
• 10 plots of land coverage
• A synthetic football field
• A huge swimming pool
• A mosque
• A fully equipped gym
The duplex is reported to be furnished tastefully and is one of the most magnificent buildings in the area.
Ahmed Musa like every other thing his life has an exquisite taste for beautiful cars, and in his fleet, you can find
• A BMW i8
• A 15 million naira 2013 Range rover sport
• 2017 Range rover velar worth about 18 million brand new
• The latest Mercedes Benz G wagon with a 42 Million naira cruising price.
Facts you probably didn’t know about Ahmed Musa
• With a 6.5 billion naira net worth, he is the sixth richest Nigerian soccer player
• He is the highest Nigerian goal scorer in the world cup with 4 goals
• He is amongst a few Nigerians honored as members of the order of Niger for their contributions to the Nigerian landscape.
• Aiteo NFF player of the year 2018
• Winners medal, Africa Cup of Nations 2013
• Ahmed Musa won the AIT footballer of the year award (national)
• Member of the order of Niger
Where is he now
Ahmed Musa spends most of his time in his luxurious home in Kano whenever he is in Nigeria, and his social media updates show how much he loves spending time with friends and family. The star captain of the Nigerian team isn’t done, yet we hope to see more from him in the upcoming competitions.
100% up to NGN 100,000 On First Deposit
100% FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO 100 EUR!
200% Bonus On Your First Deposit
100% Welcome Bonus + 2 Free Bets
Get 100% stake back into your account
100% Welcome Bonus Up To 50,000 NGN
100% bonus up to €100 on the first deposit!
1st Deposit - 100% Bonus, 2nd - 50%, 3rd - 25%
200% First Deposit Bonus
Win Up To 250% Extra In CASH!